The exhibition is open to anyone: however an entry may be rejected when the organization, in its reasonable discretion, believes the entry does not conform to exhibition rules and conditions.
SECTIONS: There are four sections namely:-
- A) Monochrome Digital
- B) Color (open) Digital
- C) Nature Digital and
- D) Photo travel Digital
- •The exhibition is open to anyone; however, an entry may be rejected when the sponsoring organization or its agent, in its reasonable discretion, believes the entry does not conform to the exhibition rules and conditions.
- •Maximum 4 images may be entered in each section. Total 16 Images can be submitted. An entrant’s four images will be distributed throughout four rounds of judging in that section.
- •There are no restrictions as to subject matter except as outlined in the rules and definitions of specific sections, or specified by law in the country where the exhibition is held.
- •ALL Images must be the original work of the entrant. If two or more similar images are entered by the same author, the first one getting the acceptance score will be considered for acceptance or award, the other images will not be considered. There are no restrictions as to subject matter except as outlined in the rules
and definitions of specific sections or specified by law in the country where the exhibition is held.
- •Images may be altered, either digitally or otherwise, by the maker and artwork or computer graphics created by the entrant may be incorporated if the photographic content predominates subject to Nature and Photo Travel divisional restrictions.
- • All final work must be photographic, digital file. Each image must have a unique title. Once an image has been accepted in a PSA Recognized exhibition, that same image, or a like “in camera” or a “reproduction” duplicate of that image.
- i. May not be re-entered in any section of the same Division Star Ratings class in that exhibition regardless of media, format, or title.
- ii. May not be re-titled for entry in any other PSA Recognized exhibition.
- •Words such as “Untitled” and “No Title” are not acceptable as part or all of an image’s title, nor are camera capture filenames or titles consisting of only numbers.
- •• The Judging and exhibition presentation of the projected images will made by multimedia projector of 2,700 ANSI lumens brightness and high contrast ratio 2,000:1 with (1,600 x 1,200) on a screen sized at least 1.8m X 1.8m
- •Results will be sent by E-Mail. A PDF catalogue will be email to all participants who paid entry fees. The Electronic catalogue will also be downloaded from website.
- •Entries must originate as photographs (image-captures of objects via light sensitivity) made by the entrant on photographic emulsion or acquired digitally. By virtue of submitting an entry, the entrant certifies the work as his own (aliases are not permitted). The entrant permits the sponsors to reproduce all or part of the entered material free of charge for publication and/or display in media related to the exhibition. This may include low resolution posting on a website.
Note: Entrants who indicate that their images may not be reproduced or used “will not be eligible for awards” or inclusion in audio-visuals of the exhibition “and could be subject to disqualification” by the exhibition sponsors.
All Acceptances are eligible for statistics applicable to PSA.
- •The exhibition assumes no liability of any misuse of copyright. Images may be altered, either electronically or otherwise, by the maker. Artwork or computer graphics created by the entrant may be incorporated if the photographic content predominates subject to divisional restrictions. All final work must be on photographic film, or on electronic file, or on photographic or electronic print material, mounting excepted.
- •The decision of the Panel of selectors is final and binding, no further appeal will be entertained.
- •While every effort is made to ensure safe handling of all entries, Organizers accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage that may occur. It is a condition of entering that you acknowledge that your entry has no commercial value.
- •Submission of Entries to the Salon implies acceptance of the above regulations.
- •BREACH OF CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
If the exhibition determines before, during, or after the judging that an entrant has submitted entries where one or more images fail to comply with these Conditions of Entry, including the stated definitions, the exhibition reserves the right and discretion to delete the entry from the exhibition and void any or all acceptances or awards. Fees may be forfeited in these circumstances.
In order to ensure that images comply with the Conditions of Entry and definitions, the exhibition may carry out checks on the images to make sure that:
a) the images are the original work of the entrant and
b) the images comply with the rules and definitions as set out in these Conditions of Entry.
This may involve asking the entrant to provide originally captured image(s), with EXIF data intact, by a set deadline. The questioned image(s) of any entrant failing to comply with such a request for the original image(s) may be considered in breach of these Conditions of Entry, and declined. Such entries may be referred to PSA for further investigation of possible ethics violations. PSA retains the right to investigate in any way all complaints / suspicions of breaches of entry conditions, impose sanctions if deemed necessary, include the entrant’s name on the list of sanctions provided to Exhibitions, and share such investigations with FIAP.
Entrants automatically agree to these terms by the act of entering the Exhibition
- •Participants are requested to send their entries, Entry Fee etc well in advance. If the entry fee is not received within the closing date, photographs may not be considered for selection.
- •• Please read the above regulations carefully. For further queries, contact us at: email@example.com
- •WE THANK YOU SINCERELY FOR JOINING AND WISH YOU SUCCESS.